Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cedric
Cedric

Glory : 3

MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Empty
PostSubject: MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.))   MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Griffin had been speaking with Cedric, and he had somehow convinced Cedric to have the huge king meeting at the North, Jaina had been silent for many weeks now, in fact. This meeting was FAR too important to leave off, so Cedric put it upon himself.

More like Griffin made him so he'd take a break, but hey. No one had to know that.

Dear kings and queens,

I invite you to come to the North for our happy little meeting, after all:What better place to admire Cedric than his own home? Nowhere, that's where. So, without further discussion I request you all come to the North as fast as you can, and bring your most seductive selves.

With Love,

King Cedric
Back to top Go down
http://thermodymagic.tumblr.com
Krasare
Krasare

Glory : 1

MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.))   MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.)) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:12 pm

(OOC Technically scened in the Midergern, but to save space and for simplicity response will be here)

"Sire" came a yell from behind Krasare. A man was running up to Krasare with a letter in hand. Must be one of my messengers thought Krasare. The man bowed when he reached him and Cerlan. He gave the letter to Krasare. Krasare opened the letter chuckled.
"This Cedric certainly has a sense of humor." said Krasare handing the letter to Cerlan. "Do you happen to have paper and ink on you?" Krasare asked the messenger. The messenger handed Krasare a board with paper and a quill. Krasare began to write.

Dear Cedric,

My name is Krasare. As you may yet be aware of I am the new ruler of the South-West. I will accept your invitation. I like to travel so this is no problem for me. I shall be in the North within a few days after making preparations. The last time I found myself in the North I was not properly prepared for the cold climate.
I look forward to meeting you and the other rulers.

Sincerely,

Krasare

With the letter finished, Krasare handed it to the messenger and asked "Can you get this to King Cedric in the North?"
He replied "Yes sir." and before Krasare could correct the man he took off. At least he's eager Krasare thought.
"Well I guess we need a change of attire, Cerlan, if we are going North." laughed Krasare.
"Anything to get away from these bears." retorted Cerlan.
And with that the pair went into town to find clothes for the cold climate.
Back to top Go down

MEETING FOR ALL ROYALTY. ((all kings and queens on the site are welcome, in fact you should.))
Page 1 of 1