Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
New Life (Avis, Hope) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

New Life (Avis, Hope)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

New Life (Avis, Hope) Empty
PostSubject: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:46 pm

(Alright, so, this is the adventure topic for you two, because I heard that Avis wanted one, and the two of you need some group if the game is going to be interesting. Hope it's fun somewhat. I'll also try to explain combat, magic, and anything else you need help with or is confusing. Just tell me, and I'll explain.)

Dalmar looked around at the land before him. He had not been in the north for decades. Not since the reign of The Dragon. Nearly anything had left their cave since that king died, and now that he was gone, it was strange to return here, and in the form he currently was in out of all the times to come back. 

Shaking the thoughts from his mind, he looked to the girl, Hope, he had brought. It had been an extremely fast journey from the south for him, but for her, two weeks was still a significant amount of time. However, this was the beginning of the new life he had promised her. He only hoped she would not regret it.

Turning, with his red eyes piercing the land around him, Dalmar felt another nearby. It was neither friend nor foe, but another human (that would be you, Avis). Watching the forest around them, he wondered if this being would step forth, or stay.

(I hope that isn't too short. Anyway, I'll try to keep this interesting for the both of you, and don't hesitate to ask questions.)
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Avis shrugged her way through the undergrowth, focusing on the faint path at her feet. Again pausing a moment to squint ahead at the ever fading trail, she swore never to go into the woods again. If she got lost one more freaking time she might just explode. Not only was she not the biggest fan of forests, but she wasn't accustomed to the dense, cold woods of the north. She had seen enough grey, barren foliage to last her a life time. She was going to get to civilization and stay there; she was done wondering aimlessly through these drab trees. 

Just as Avis was losing hope of ever getting out, her foot slipped across a frosted rock, sending her careening off balance. Luckily, she quickly regained herself, if only after a few awkward moments of wobbling around clumsily. She glanced back down at the indistinct trail and the frosty rock.

Wow, I am really losing my touch, Avis thought, realizing that was about the hundredth time she’d tripped. She was (kind of) lost and couldn't seem to keep her balance for the life her. This trip was just going great, so totally great.

She again focused on the ground to find the path and was about to head off again when she became aware that she wasn't alone. The creeping feeling made her freeze in place, her eyes darting around at the underbrush. God, the last thing she needed right now was for a wolf or bandit or some other horrible thing to jump out.

But it wasn't any of those things. Through the frost-bitten growth ahead, she could just barely see two figures standing side-by-side. They didn't look to be going anywhere, but just standing there. Okay. That wasn't weird or anything.

Her first reaction was to move away and pretend that she didn't see them, but they probably already knew she was there. She hadn't been exactly graceful in the last few moments. So, grumbling disdainfully under her breath, Avis moved forward to approach the two people, hoping they weren't going to gut her on sight.

“Ah, hi. Hello.” Avis greeted them awkwardly when she stepped into sight. She offered a weak, vain smile as she approached but regarded them through suspicious eyes, darkened by her drawn hood.

They were an odd pair to say the least. One was a young women with dark hair and scars while the other was a tall, dark man with…what, red eyes? That was…not normal. Avis had half a mind to give them a quick nod and keep walking, as god knows what they could be up to, but something made her linger a moment. There was something funny about them (besides the crazy red eye thing) and the young women seemed almost…familiar. 

((OOC: alright. hi. ok. im not really sure how to get this started, but here we go))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 pm

(I'll respond after Hope. She should respond tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:59 pm

(okay, sorry for the delay, Hope will post tomorrow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:11 pm

(So sorry for not posting right away, I've been pretty busy)

Hope turned to the girl who had broken through the woods to the side of them. She had not even noticed her till her voice broke our silence. Something told hope that he had known she was there already. They turned and looked to the girl.

She looked nice, but her massive hood hide practically half her face. Hope smiled back, wondering what exactly she was doing in the middle of the woods. "Hi," Hope knew better than to judge people. Although she despised the entire human race, she was never one to turn down friendship.

Hope walked around Dalmar, going towards the girl. "My name is Hope, this is Dalmar." She continued to walk, hoping that her introductions and forwardness would not make the girl run. She knew that it wasn't good that she was always so willing to befriend others. They may not like it, but it was her only way of getting to know people. She always felt that if she were to put forth the effort to become friends with someone, that they too would pass that kindness on and that eventually the world would be a better place.

Hope continued to stand with her arm outstretched, waiting for the girl to retract like many did, but she also hoped that she would accept it.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:27 pm

(Feel free to skip my turn as much as you want. I don't know when I will have access to a computer again.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:06 pm

((ok))

Avis was quite shocked, to say the least, when the young women stepped forward fearlessly.

“Hi, my name is Hope.” The women said, offering a hand for Avis to shake. Avis did not take the girl’s hand at first, but instead resisted the urge to make a run for it. In her experience, people tended to not be so friendly and, when they were, it was only for their own gain.

But this women did not appear to be hostile, quite on the contrary in fact. Maybe it was the look in her eyes or just the way Hope presented herself, but Avis got the feeling that this person had only genuinely good intentions. That wasn't a feeling Avis felt often either, as she was generally disposed to distrust and dislike everyone she met. People weren't her favorite of things.

But, you know, what the hell. Hope didn't appear to threatening…at least not compared to her dark, red-eyed friend who, quite frankly, gave Avis the creeps. If she was to trust either of them, she’d definitely go with Hope.

“This is Dalmar.” Hope said introducing the dark figure, not that that did much to lessen Avis’s wariness of the guy. Maybe he was an okay fella really but, man, he sure looked shady.
None the less, Avis chose to trust the young women…at least for now. It may be interesting to see how this played out.

“Uh, yeah. Hi.” Avis said at last, very tentatively taking Hope’s hand. She glanced between the two of them, ready to react if either of them made a move. “Hi. I’m Avis.”

The name slipped through her lips before she could catch it. Damn it. She hadn't meant to say her real name…that was actually something she actively tried to avoid. It was easier to go through life if no one knew who you were. Oops. Oh well. Too late now. She’d just have to live with it for now, even if that meant facing the consequences later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Hope was shocked that this girl, Avis, took her hand. Part of her hoped she would run, but was also glad she didn't. Hope smiled, waiting for the girl to change her mind. When she didn't, Hope retracted her hand back to her side and started to step back more towards Dalmar. She had a feeling that Avis felt uneasy around him, and Hope made a note to tell her later that in private if ever given the chance, that he was alright.

As Hope stood there, she looked Avis over. She looked nice. The way her eyes looked when she said her name made it seem as if she did not mean to. She must not trust others... Good on her. Hope looked at Dalmar, wondering what he was thinking. Did he want her with us? Which made Hope think if she wanted Avis with them. Then she wondered what in the world she was doing out here anyways.

Hope look to Avis again. She hesitated at first, thinking that her questioning might frighten the girl, or worse. "What are you doing in the woods, if you don't mind me asking..." Hope hesitated again, quieting a bit at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:21 pm

[size=45](Probably won't be able to respond until Saturday or Sunday, so for now, just go on as if Dalmar currently isn't in the clearing, and it's only the two of you.)[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:44 pm

((sorry it took me so long to post))

Avis again looked between Hope and Dalmar as the girl stepped back. It was amazing really; this girl din't seem afraid at all, but actually quite sure of herself. It was rather impressive. It didn't mean Avis would trust either of them, even the slightest, but she was vaguely impressed at the least.

Then Hope spoke, though she seemed a little nervous to ask. "What are you doing in the woods, if you don't mind me asking...?"

Well, I do mind you asking. Avis thought, but didn't allow herself to speak the words out loud. Instead she said, "Uh...I...don't know." Avis winced as the words come out. Wow, great comeback.

Quickly trying to regain herself, Avis took a wary step back and spoke again. "What are you doing in the woods...if you don't mind me asking...?" She didn't mean to sound mocking but perhaps that was how the words came out.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:19 pm

(I'm afraid that Hope is no longer interested in the site, and I doubt she will be playing still. If you would like, however, I can continue the adventure with the npc and your character, and find another to join.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Life (Avis, Hope)   New Life (Avis, Hope) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Life (Avis, Hope)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The East :: Southern Cities :: Nru Towers :: Sacred Clearing-
Jump to: