Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cedric
Cedric

Glory : 3

Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Cedric watched Archea roll his eyes, and he smiled a little bit. He quickly ripped off part of his shirt, and made a makeshift bandage to apply pressure to his wound.

“We should get moving. More bandits are likely to come, and I think fighting one is enough. Cedric, you lead – Nikko and I will take the crate.” Archea said, getting ready to do as he said. Cedric thought about this for a second.

"I can help too, we should all carry it to make it go faster." Cedric looked around the area. "The other should be here soon, if there is one, so let's get moving."

Cedric and the others lifted the crate, and began jogging out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
http://thermodymagic.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:51 pm

As Archea went to go take one side of the crate, Cedric decided to pitch in too. Archea wanted to object, because of Cedric’s wound, which hadn’t even been bandaged properly, but he also knew his friend was right. The other person in the deal would probably be here any minute, and it would make the process go a lot faster if they all helped carry the crate.

With Cedric on one side, Archea got the other, and together they heaved it up. Archea then motioned for Nikko to support the middle. Once they all had a steady hold on the crate, they made their way out of the alley. This time though, their pace was quick, in order to get away. 

((hope the length is okay?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:40 am

(OMG I'm so sorry I took so long, I completely forgot about the rp. I feel really bad about this, especially since I skipped twice :/ )

Nikko rushed in to help the other two, it shouldn't be too heavy especially since they were helping. Still feeling the rush from the battle she couldn't help but wonder if they should let their guard down. It couldn't have just been one guy. 

Although King Cedric said he was alright Nikko wasn't so sure. "Are...are you sure you're alright sire? I know you said we needn't worry but.....what if there's more of those bandits? Can you really take on more"

"Don't you think we should be tending to his wound sir...?" Nikko asked Archea.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:32 pm

(It's fine, Nikko, no worries. If you get bored of the site, or can't post for a while, I completely understand. No need to feel bad.)

The second bandit had just arrived in the alley way to see three figures leaving, however, he currently had no interest in them. His only interest was in the other bandit, who he did not know was dead. And so, he ignored the three figures at the far side of the alley, and quickly made his way to the alley where the deal was meant to take place, not noticing that the three figures had been carrying a crate with them. The same crate that he would be trading for.

It would only take him two minutes to reach the alley, and once there, he would find the dead body and the missing crate, and know that it must have been the three figures. However, for now, it would take him two minutes to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Cedric
Cedric

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:08 pm

"I'm fine! I promise, this is nothing," Cedric assured Nikko. "We should not bandage it now, we should move. Now." Cedric, Archea, and Nikko carried the crate, exiting the alley. Cedric glanced behind him, feeling an odd sensation. A sensation that told him to get moving, but to also blend in.

As they moved the crates, Cedric's mind raced. If someone had seen them, surely they wouldn't know what they looked like, only that it was two men and a girl, if even that.

"We have to hurry, find a route where we'll look normal," Cedric thought aloud, glancing around them. There were plenty of ways to go, but something in Cedric told him it wouldn't be so bad to face the other bandit as well. He hated that small voice that came into his head, telling him he could gain whatever he wished, that he could hoard it. Cedric wondered if other people had that same voice, but he kept up his pace with the others.

"If they saw us they won't know who we are, so we should find a way to disappear." Cedric glanced around, and quickly shifted the group to another odd road in the North, a small one in between two buildings. "Let's turn the corner here, and then take the next right which will come soon after. We may be able to throw off anyone who might've been watching from the shadows. Let's hurry as fast as we can." 

Cedric kept going, hardly feeling the wound on his side. His only focus was getting to safety with the crate, and tofind out what exactly they were dealing with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:12 pm

As they all carried the crate and made their way out of the alley, Nikko asked Cedric what Archea knew better than to mention. As much as Archea was a bit anxious about his friend’s wound, he also knew that one) Cedric could handle it, and two) they had other things they needed to focus on.

Speaking of Cedric, Archea observed that his friend was slipping into deep thought now and then. It wasn’t necessarily a thing Archea was worried about; he just wondered what had triggered it in his friend – something about this mission? Archea would watch Cedric closely, just to make sure he wasn’t going crazy or something.

In watching his friend closely, he noticed Cedric’s demeanor change, as if he sensed something. Archea let his gaze quickly flick back to the length of road that traveled behind them. There was nothing there. But he also felt something. Possibly the second bandit, coming to finish the deal.

They really needed to hurry, but also not cause a scene. It seemed Cedric was thinking this too, because the moment Archea thought it, Cedric spoke it. He said some more about strategy, and then turned them in another direction. In this way, if anyone had seen them and started following, it would hopefully get them off their trail.

Archea thought about speaking up (about what, he wasn’t actually sure), but he saw how focused, and a bit on-edge, Cedric was, and decided to just wait until the job was over. After all, that was the main priority.

((OOC: Sorry for no dialogue ?))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:35 pm

(Alright, so I was told that Nikko won't be getting back on the site from Archea, so I'll skip him, and end this so the two of you can do other things on the site.)

The trio made it happily and safely away, yay.

The bandit never suspected the trio as being the ones who stole the crate, and all that. (hooray for being brain dead, and finals next week and everything.) 

Anywayyy, if the trio were to open the crate, there would be 3 sets of leather armor, 2 sets of chain mail, as well as 2 short bows.

(This might seem somewhat pointless? but if you keep track of it, and make your own suggestion in this topic, it might seem more relevant. Feel free to exit when you want.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:11 pm

((EXIT: 2,178 words. divide by 50. 44 attribute points (I rounded up). To be distributed later because I'm too indecisive and lazy right now. Thanks. Sorry I never got around to this until now. Whoops. Bye.

Oh also I agreed with Finnu/Cedric that I get 1 leather armor, 1 chain mail, and 1 short bow.))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Cedric
Cedric

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm

((EXIT: God, totally forgot lmao. oops. I get two leather armor, 1 chain mail, and 1 short bow. awesome. 36 points- 16 to crafting; 5 to health; 5 to dex; 10 to strength.))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:27 pm

[size=39]Also apppppppproved.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)   Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outlawed (Cedric, Archea, & maybe Nikko)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next