Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Swaggin' My Way Along Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Swaggin' My Way Along

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Swaggin' My Way Along Empty
PostSubject: Swaggin' My Way Along   Swaggin' My Way Along EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:54 pm

Edgardo was comforted to be headed back in a southerly direction. The more distance he put between him and the bar where he had met the Seer, the better. He was glad to be away for several reasons. First, He hated the cold. Really, REALLY hated the cold. Second, He had encountered more people wanting to sell him chestnuts up north than he had anywhere else in his entire lifetime. Third, he had gotten word that the Bartender had sent a group of bounty hunters after him to collect his debts-and possibly his life, and that was something that Edgardo would rather avoid.

Nevertheless, his mood improved with every step he took south, even skipping along and humming at points. At a point, the sun came out from behind some very persistent clouds, prompting Edgardo to remove his cloak. Stopping for a minute to soak in the welcoming rays of sunlight, he was overcome with joy. A huge grin overtook his face, and he began to walk again. Soon, he had broken into a sort of dance, belting out old travelling ballads he had picked up over the years as he went. After a short while of merriment, he came upon a small caravan headed northwards. Hailing them with a great waving of his hand, Edgardo went to talk to them.

The caravan was compiled of a merc gaurd, clad in worn leather with a fearsome flanged mace at his belt, a merchant, and a hardy draft horse with the merchant's goods on its back. After a short conversation, Edgardo learned that they were headed northwards, the merchant eager to offer his services to the new king. Edgardo wasn't very surprised; Blondie didn't seem the type to sit around and deliberate while he could be acting.

Edgardo thanked the merchant for the information, and traded some snowberries he had picked earlier for a small tin of oil, to keep his hair looking perfect as he made his way south. Perhaps he would follow Blondie's lead and take a kingdom for himself...

The question was, where?

(OOC: Exiting to Midgern)

Last edited by Edgardo Belamont on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: Swaggin' My Way Along   Swaggin' My Way Along EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:04 pm

Add that you are moving to midergern before I approve this. That way, no one has the idea that this topic is open to pop into.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Swaggin' My Way Along   Swaggin' My Way Along EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Like, add as an ooc comment at the end for an exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swaggin' My Way Along   Swaggin' My Way Along EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Aight, trying to get the feel for traveling.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Swaggin' My Way Along   Swaggin' My Way Along EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:13 pm

Looks good. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swaggin' My Way Along   Swaggin' My Way Along Empty

Back to top Go down

Swaggin' My Way Along
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The East :: Southern Cities :: Shi Fortress :: Borders to Midergern-
Jump to: